Master of Arts
Museum Studies, September 2010
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts
Art History and Chemistry, May 2007
University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
Project Manager/Researcher, Elizabeth Partridge- Author, July 2012- present
- Research and maintain assets for book projects
- Maintain timelines and schedules
- Manage social media and publicity
Researcher/Archivist, Katahdin Productions, May 2012- present
- Research and maintain assets that will be used in the documentary film Dorothea Lange: Grab a Hunk of Lightning
- Develop FileMaker Pro database to organize materials
- Work with archives to secure rights and research access
Archive Management, Rondal Partridge Trust, April-May 2012
- Cataloged the family’s private photography collection
- Created digital and physical reference materials and methods of organization
- Ensured safe archival standards for storing and preserving collection
- Pulled original negatives for printing while maintaining location records and shipment information
- Maintained invoices throughout the archival process
Exhibitions/Archives Assistant, Pixar Animation Studios, August 2011–March 2012
- Managed outgoing materials for external exhibitions
- Server maintenance and organization
- Maintained project timelines and met deadlines for delivery and execution of tasks
- Maintained email correspondence and project planning with international contacts
- Headed the exhibition management for Pixar materials for the show Animation: Art Goes to the Movies at the Milwaukee Art Museum
- Worked regularly in Filemaker Pro to update and utilize the Exhibitions database
- Acted as point person from Pixar during international installations and de-installations
- Designed and executed publicity efforts including letters of solicitation for Pixar: 25 Years of Animation exhibition
Art Class Instructor, Chinati Foundation, Marfa TX May-July 2011
- Designed and implemented curriculum for 3-13 year old children
- Managed materials and volunteers during run of program
- Organized gallery opening to display work created during class
Intern, Chinati Foundation, Marfa, TX February - May 2011
- Interfaced regularly with a wide range of visitors through collection tours and maintaining tour schedule.
- Executed educational programming.
- Performed regular office duties including editing promotional materials for events and special tours, answering and redirecting phone calls, responding to inquiries via email, and tracking sales and bookstore inventory.
Collection’s Cataloger, New York City, NY
Private Art Collection, August 2010 - December 2010
- Created both an electronic and paper database for a 200 piece private collection.
- Researched and reported on artist history, auction history, and personal records.
Artist Assistant, New York City, NY June 2009 - December 2010
- Created organizational structure and FileMaker Pro database for all works made by artist.
- Scanned and organized slides from archive.
- Prepared works for transport and shows; helped install large-scale sculptures.
- Researched materials and assisted in fabrication of pieces.
Artist Assistant, New York City, NY June –July 2010
- Developed a working FileMaker Pro database for pieces from the artist’s most recent installation that included over 180 individual pieces.
Intern, The Drawing Center, New York City, NY January - May 2010
- Assisted the registrar, director of education, and assistant to the director
- Performed condition reports, documentation of shows, the transportation of work within New York City, and the management of loan agreements.
- Assisted with school program development and educational outreach projects like “The Big Draw.”
- Contributed to the online publication “The Bottom Line.”
Conservation Technician Intern, Margaret Herrick Library, Beverly Hills, CA August 2007 - July 2008
- Worked with staff Conservation Technician to perform conservation treatments on the paper and photography collection.
- Developed a frame database for storage and reuse of custom museum quality frames.
- Completed conservation reports and condition reports for works and maintained up-to-date records in InMagic database.
Assistant Office Manager, RFX Inc, Hollywood, CA October 2007 - June 2008
- Assisted in the management of QuickBooks book keeping for all purchases through company.
- Kept organized documentation of sales history and payment records.
- Performed regular office duties including answering and redirecting phones, shipping and receiving packages, and managing business events including classes and workshops.
Registrar and Assistant Preparator, Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, Los Angeles, CA December 2007 - May 2008
- Prepared for and helped execute three exhibitions by managing condition reports, loan agreements and travel documents. Worked on installation and de-installation throughout each show.
Intern, Huntington Library and Art Gallery, British Art Department, Pasadena, CA
June - August 2005, and July - August 2006TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Knowledge of InMagic, The Museum System, Art Systems, and Filemaker Pro
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS2+